The Mohawk Valley consists of largely historic homes, acreage, residential, and farms.
Property in this community serves many purposes:
When in the Mohawk Valley, the following attractions and activities are close and convenient:
- Valley View Homes
- Rural Living
- Single Family Residences
- Only two miles away, Wintergreen Park
- About one mile away, Arkell Hall Museum, featuring art exhibits Click here to learn more.
- Just three miles away, Fort Klock Historic Restoration, offering educational and entertaining tours of the area. Click here to learn more.
- You'll find the St. Johnsville Marina offering camping. Click here to learn more.
- The Royal Mountain Ski Area Family Ski Resort is just 15 miles away. Click here to learn more.
- Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame
- Margaret Reaney Memorial Library and Museum located in St. Johnsville.
Demographics for Mohawk Valley
Home Size in Square Feet